Vs > Ruoqiang
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ruoqiang Climate & Distance Between
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Ruoqiang vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Ruoqiang vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Ruoqiang vs Aputiteq, Greenland
Ruoqiang vs Krasnojarsk, Russia
Campbell River, Bc vs Takayama
Delaware, Oh vs Ammassalik
Keene, Nh vs Skopje
Vaasa vs Jacobabad, Sindh
- The distance between Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain and Ruoqiang, China is approximately 7,416 km or 4,609 mi.
- To reach Albacete/ Los Llanos in this distance one would set out from Ruoqiang bearing 302.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 237.8° or WSW .
- Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Ruoqiang has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Both are in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2 °C (3.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.9 °C (28.6°F) less in Albacete/ Los Llanos. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 340.5 mm (13.4 in) more which is equivalent to 340.5 l/m² (8.36 US gal/ft²) or 3,405,000 l/ha (364,017 US gal/ac) more. About 14 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0° higher in Albacete/ Los Llanos than in Ruoqiang.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Albacete/ Los Llanos relative to Ruoqiang. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ruoqiang vs Albacete/ Los Llanos
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -2 (-4)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Saga, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Halaib, Sudan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cara, Russia
Ruoqiang vs Kars, Turkey
Ruoqiang vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Ruoqiang vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Ruoqiang vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
Raga vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
Treviso vs Hama
St. Laurent vs Santa Elena
Ras Elnakb vs Gedaref/ Azaza
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ruoqiang Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos
Climate Guides for Locations near Ruoqiang