Vs > Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Shahroud, Iran
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Jos, Nigeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Toker, Sudan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Managua, Nicaragua
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Khoram Abad, Iran
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Cadiz vs Takada
Tamanrasset vs Imperial, Ne
Slave Lake, Ab vs Aroma
Trondheim vs Cadiz
- The distance between Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain and Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,810 km or 4,232 mi.
- To reach Albacete/ Los Llanos in this distance one would set out from Lady Franklin Point, Nt bearing 55.7° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 157.1° or SSE .
- Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.8 °C (46.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.8 °C (32°F) less in Albacete/ Los Llanos. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 247.1 mm (9.7 in) more which is equivalent to 247.1 l/m² (6.06 US gal/ft²) or 2,471,000 l/ha (264,166 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.4° higher in Albacete/ Los Llanos than in Lady Franklin Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Miyakojima, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Karachi, Pakistan
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Toulon, France
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Paramaribo, Suriname
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Samaxi vs Frosinone
Zielona Gora vs Salvador
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Dajabon
Saint Paul, Ne vs Pisa, Tuscany
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos
Climate Guides for Locations near Lady Franklin Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE