Vs > Atlantic City, New Jersey
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Atlantic City, New Jersey Climate & Distance Between
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Saratov, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yining, China
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Novosibirsk, Russia
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Kalakan vs Padidan
Villa Vasquez vs Campo Grande
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Enosburg Falls, Vt
Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories vs Reykjavík
- The distance between Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain and Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa is approximately 6,081 km or 3,779 mi.
- To reach Albacete/ Los Llanos in this distance one would set out from Atlantic City, New Jersey bearing 65.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 115.4° or ESE .
- Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Atlantic City, New Jersey has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Atlantic City, New Jersey is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 1.8 °C (3.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Albacete/ Los Llanos. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 657.8 mm (25.9 in) less which is equivalent to 657.8 l/m² (16.14 US gal/ft²) or 6,578,000 l/ha (703,232 US gal/ac) less. About 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.4° higher in Albacete/ Los Llanos than in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -658 (-26)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Cabrobo, Brazil
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
El Arish vs Urakawa
Bedford, Ma vs Kahului, Maui
Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut vs Port Angeles, Wa
Hoseda-Hard vs Penticton, Bc
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Atlantic City, New Jersey Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos
Climate Guides for Locations near Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW