Vs > Adrian, Mi
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Malacca, Malaysia
Brasilia vs Paramaribo
S. F. Macoris vs Santarem
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Saint John, New Brunswick
Great Falls, Montana vs Lewisburg, Tn
- The distance between Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 6,674 km or 4,147 mi.
- To reach Albacete/ Los Llanos in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 62.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 121.8° or ESE .
- Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.7 °C (8.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Albacete/ Los Llanos. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 501.8 mm (19.8 in) less which is equivalent to 501.8 l/m² (12.32 US gal/ft²) or 5,018,000 l/ha (536,458 US gal/ac) less. About 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3° higher in Albacete/ Los Llanos than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Albacete/ Los Llanos relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Albacete/ Los Llanos
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -502 (-20)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Coro, Venezuela
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Wellington, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Timimoun, Algeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Adrian, Mi vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Adrian, Mi vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Adrian, Mi vs Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Jenisejsk
Faulkton, Sd vs Austin, Tx
Akune vs Kabwe Agromet
Tirios vs Afyon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos